วันอาทิตย์ที่ 13 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2556

Creative Baby I-Mat Set with Voice Pen, My Animal World

Creative Baby I-Mat Set with Voice Pen, My Animal World Review






Buy From Amazon.com






Creative Baby I-Mat Set with Voice Pen, My Animal World Feature


  • Teaches vocabulary and comprehension in 3 languages: English, Spanish, and Chinese
  • Basic and advanced games
  • Real animal sounds and music
  • Voice recorder to capture the special moments
  • Comes in a carrying bag for easy travel and storage



The animals of the worlds themed interactive soft foam mat, the I mat will tap into every child's potential for creative learning as it stimulates, teaches, and entertains from the moment parents put their child on it. Featuring a full color illustration of animals from around the world, the I mat serves as a visual fun play land with dozens of cute animals that babies and toddlers will enjoy looking at and exploring.



Buy From Amazon.com

  • rss
  • Del.icio.us
  • Digg
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Share this on Technorati
  • Post this to Myspace
  • Share this on Blinklist
  • Submit this to DesignFloat

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น