วันพุธที่ 22 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2555

I Spy Search & Find Puzzle Play Mat - School Days

I Spy Search & Find Puzzle Play Mat - School Days Review






Buy From Amazon.com






I Spy Search & Find Puzzle Play Mat - School Days Feature


  • Provides a soft play surface.
  • Includes 56 Search & Find Dots.
  • See the picture. Read the clue. Play I Spy, it's fun to do.
  • Assembled measures 47.75in x 47.75 in.
  • For ages 3+.



Durable foam play mat featuring popular I Spy pictures provides a soft play surface and hours of search-and-find fun! Solve the I Spy riddles and find all the items pictured on the pop-out search and find dots. Promotes thinking skills. Exercises concentration. Looks great in your room! WAter resistant. Easy to clean - just wipe with a soft damp cloth.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.



Buy From Amazon.com

  • rss
  • Del.icio.us
  • Digg
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Share this on Technorati
  • Post this to Myspace
  • Share this on Blinklist
  • Submit this to DesignFloat

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น